***COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED***
Use your experiences and knowledge of the world as a
launch pad to re-imaginE the future….
In partnership with Bath Spa University, the Royal Fine Art Commission Trust is pleased to announce the ‘See what I see’ Prize Competition for children aged 5-16 years.
At a time when we all find ourselves separated suddenly from the outside world, our own neighbourhoods and our communities, this competition offers children a creative outlet to set their imagination free.
At this extraordinary time, our desire to engage with our environment has become stronger than ever. This competition is an opportunity to rethink our surroundings that we often take for granted, our streets and the buildings around us, and re-imagine bold, new solutions that inspire new ways of living together.
Using creativity and imagination we want children to focus on developing imaginative responses to how our built environment can be transformed and improved.
- What do you miss most about your built environment at this time
- How might it be redesigned to bring people together?
- What place or building will you return to first, simply to be in or look at?
- What building or streetscape do we remember most vividly and how can you enhance it?
- What is missing from our built environment and what could be different or better?